If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Y3 user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have got you covered here. We have collected Full list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware. You can download the firmware files from the download section below. You’ll usually find them outlined on the same site where you downloaded the images from. Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone.
Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted). Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform. If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in the Mi Flash Tool to finally install the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. ‘clean all and lock’ should be used with precaution.
- If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
- We have listed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Flash File below.
- Which you can flash using MI https://www.mophrh.gov.mz/?p=3492 Flash Tool, below you can directly download fastboot file for Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- Now without any further ado, follow the instructions below.
- Fastboot ROM the flashing is done via connecting the Xiaomi device to the computer via USB in fastboot mode, you must unlock the bootloader first, and use the mi flash tool.
Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system. So Xiaomi Flash Tool is for the Xiaomi device users in targetting a wide device range. The tool runs on the Windows PC help and promises complete flashing performance of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and Tablets.
- The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear.
- Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W.
- Having an unlocked bootloader can also interfere with the correct working of some secure apps.
- Here you can Download and install Xiaomi 11T Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM. Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Mi 11 smartphone. Your phone shall now be running the latest MIUI firmware. You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance. The device sports Dual 12MP + 2MP rear camera and also a 32MP front-facing camera. The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 out of the box.
So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA. And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below. Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the